Wednesday, November 15, 2006

First U/S: Results

:)

We saw and heard the heartbeat: 134 bpm. Happy Embryo is measuring at 7w2d (a bit of an overachiever, since I am exactly 7 weeks today. But I'm not complaining). Everything looks really good. Dr. Swami isn't releasing me to the care of my OB just yet -- not because he has any concerns, just that he wants to see this through as far as he can. Also, IF something goes wrong, I'd rather Swami handle my care instead of my OB/Gyn. As much a I really like my OB, and although I've been with him for over a year and he's performed one of my surgeries, it seems more appropriate to keep Swami involved if it goes tits up. I guess I'm not ready to transition either!

So, tonite, after class gets out, I am treating myself to a shopping trip at Gap Maternity for a pair of those jeans that don't look like maternity pants but have the promise of being a heck of a lot more comfortable than anything I currently own.

3 Comments:

Blogger not so fertile girl said...

Oh, that is great news! Congrats!

15/11/06 5:29 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Hi there,
I am not sure if you're still checking this blog but I have to tell you, I am so glad I found your site and read your post from 11/3. I also have severe endo and found out about them due to 2 huge endometriomas that I had removed in August of '05. I had 3 laps within 3 months, 1 failed injectible cycle and 2 failed IUI cycles and IVF has finally wored for us. I am just over 5 weeks today (haven't gotten the official date yet) and am thrilled. There is a lady at my office who is also infertile and she is the only one who has not congratulated me and it really hurt my feelings. It's not like this happened overnight for me but she just can't see past her own problem. I definitely share your opinion on this; I am enjoying this for every single moment I am given!!!

3/1/07 9:28 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Hello! I know you don't know me, but we've got something in common. I got your blog address off the Stirrup Queen's blogroll and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me help a couple who is trying to add a little one to their family. We're holding a silent auction for them this weekend (Friday and Saturday) on goteamwitt.blogspot.com and need help getting the word out! We would love it if you would spread the word via social media or here on your blog. Additionally, we are always looking for more donations to auction off, so if you or someone you know might be interested in making a donation, all the information is under the donate tab. If you have any questions or would be willing to post a pre-written blog post about the auction and the sponsored couple, please contact Kristin at goteamwitt@gmail.com Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider this!

23/6/11 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home