Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"So tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for yoooouuuu!"

Still in my 2ww, and first beta is today. Mum left yesterday and we got crafty with Halloween and Turkey day decorations while she was here. I even got a bit ahead of myself and bought a few items for Christmas decorating. By the end of the weekend, I was all crafted out -- but we went back to the craft stores to see if there was anything else that would inspire us. There wasn't.

I am really sick of the PIO shots. My cheeks are black and blue. Even more annoying are the pregnancy symptoms (heartburn, tender breasts, sleepiness, food aversions, cravings, CM, tightness in abdomen). Of course, my mum is absolutely certain that I am pregnant because of my symptoms. I have tried and tried and tried explaining to her that the 3 HCG shots I've had post-transfer plus the daily PIO injections into my arse will cause symptoms that mimic pregnancy. She remembers in that little instant, but soon forgets when I complain of heartburn two hours later. Argh.. Goodness, I love her.. but it can be super frustrating. I am glad she came out, tho -- we had a good weekend together.

Mr. Ax leaves tomorrow morning for the Bay Area and returns Thursday nite (just in time for our 2nd beta on Friday). I have to find a neighbor with whom I'm comfortable revealing a pasty cheek and a bit of crack to give me the shot Thursday morning. Have I mentioned that we've only known these folks since everyone (including us) moved in over the summer? Nothing like getting right up in my crack to forge a friendship. Lovely.

Still haven't figured out how to link cyclesistas on my blog. Blogger rots. If you're reading this and you know how to link to something in blogger, please let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger not so fertile girl said...

okay, so I had the whole thing described and then blogger wouldn't let me post it because I had the actual link typed out. Guess you can't do that. Anyhoo, sign into blogger and go to change settings then click on templates. You will see a text box and that is where to go to change your links listed on your blog. It is towards the bottom of the text box. Is says something like side bar links. Just put in the web address inplace of edit me and then type the name cyclesita in the second edit me. If you don't get what to do from there let me know. Hope this helps.

24/10/06 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home