Saturday, October 28, 2006

4w3d

Beta results are in = it's positive! I am currently 4w3d.

We're thrilled, but cautious. Our first u/s is scheduled for 11/15 with our RE. We're not telling many people (incl. Mr Ax's parents) just those that have been there for us during this process and know what's going on. So, if I know you IRL, please don't mention our news to anyone just yet. Thank you, everyone for every call, comment, email and good thought you've sent our way. It really means a lot to us. I sincerely mean it when I say that I have felt every good vibe you lovely people have sent out for us.

I am sorta stunned that it worked at all. It's pretty crazy to get pregnant in your first round of IVF with the retrieval of only 2 eggs (one mature, one not) with one that fertilized and actually made it to transfer.

Thursday. I did not POAS afterall - sort of. I intended to, infact, went to grab a HPT from under the sink, pulled the last wrapper from the box and um.. it was empty! Can you imagine how LONG that empty wrapper in a box has been taking up space under my bathroom sink? Months.. probably 5 months. I did have one last Clear B.lue Ea.sy digital OPK test so I peed on that and was quite pleased to see the little digital smiley face indicating I had ovulated. I've heard that these also detect HCG and It was nice to see that smiley face be definitive for once.

For my IF friends who care about beta numbers:

1st beta, 10dp3dt: 74
2nd beta, 13dp3dt: 444!

Love and hugs to you all!

4 Comments:

Blogger not so fertile girl said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!

28/10/06 2:50 PM  
Blogger abvivanco said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations. Can't wait to see the pics on the 15th :)

31/10/06 9:47 AM  
Blogger not so fertile girl said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog...it made me laugh! :)

1/11/06 7:34 AM  
Blogger Makariya said...

Congratulations!!! This is so great.

2/11/06 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home